Enriched Air Diver - Nitrox
Time: 09:00 departure
Duration: 1 days
Dive sites: determined on the dive day
WHAT TO EXPECT
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
During your practical sessions, you’ll:
1) Discuss managing oxygen exposure
2) Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
3) Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Qualified PADI diving instructor
- 2 open water dives
- Max. of 4 divers per course
- Max. of 4 students per instructor
- Free pickup & transfer
- Weights/Weight Belt/Tank(s)
- Training materials
- Certification papers/card
- Open water dives
- Surface interval refreshments
- Scuba equipment rental (full set)
- Minimum age: 12+
- Min. certification: Open Water Certification required
Dive center: Sea Breeze Dive Club
Sea Breeze Dive Club is a state of the art 5* PADI Dive Resort, based on the Red Sea in Aqaba.
The team have been sharing the wonders of Aqaba’s marine park with divers and snorkelers since 2015 and offer shore, boat and night diving in small groups.
The Sea Breeze Dive Club has multiple renovated dive boats, all with two levels. On the bottom deck you’ll find purpose-built diving racks, storage for equipment, a toilet, dive deck and small kitchen where an extensive lunch is prepared for full diving days. Up on the top deck there is a u-shaped, padded seating area with a table – the perfect location for dive briefings, post-dive chatting and incredible views of the coastline.
Dive with one of Aqaba’s only two female diving instructors and get to know a strong, inspirational woman as you glide over colorful soft corals. The marine park in Aqaba not only offers shallow coral reefs teeming with small fish and macro life, but also a sunken plane, tank and 70 m wreck – all sitting less than 30 m below, ideal for those looking for a new and unique experience.
All equipment at Sea Breeze Dive Club is new Aqua Lung gear – including 5 mm wetsuits for when the ocean can bit slightly colder (around 23°c). For warmer seas, visit between June and November when ocean temperatures are warm enough to easily dive with nothing but a rash vest and your swim trunks if desired.
Due to the unique nature of Jordan’s slice of the Red Sea, dive boats usually depart around 9 am, meeting at around 8:30 for your pick up. Visibility is fantastic year-round and marine life is present throughout the day. So, no need to get up at the crack of dawn, you can easily fit in three dives and a leisurely lunch and still be back at the hotel for a sun downer by the pool.
PADI 5 Star Center
3 PADI Instructors
Max. 6.0 divers / guide
Nitrox (for a fee)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- You can picked up from all Aqaba’s hotel, just wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity